No representation or warranty made by any other person, expressed or implied other than the owner of U Have It Maid, Inc. which is not specifically set forth herein shall be binding upon
U Have It Maid, Inc.
At U HAVE IT MAID, Inc, we don't ask you to sign a time binding contract, however we like to protect you as a customer.
These policies are put in place to define our company's expectations and high standards. They help us to protect the quality of our services and to improve the way we do business. As a new client, you will have the opportunity to receive a printed copy which will be signed at the time of the agreement.
1. In preparation of our arrival, the day before your appointment:
. At all possible, please make sure that the kitchen sink and counter tops are free of dishes.
• At all possible, have children’s toys put away as well as anything else that may be obstructing
the floor or we may not be able to clean those areas to our standard.
• Our policy with work/desk areas is any papers on surfaces will remain where they are as
to avoid confusion or potentially important documents being discarded.
• Objects on floors that appear to be trash will normally be thrown away unless
we receive instructions in advance.
. We are not responsible for objects left on floors that are damaged by any vacuums.
2. Access to the House: If the key was not left, or owner is not present to open, cleaning crew will wait up to 15 minutes to get issue solved. If crew is unable to enter the house, a cancellation fee of 80% of the scheduled cleaning cost will be charged.
3. Cleaning Times: We do our best to be prompt and meet the scheduled cleaning time; however traffic and other clients may affect our schedule. If the cleaning crew is going to be more than 30 minutes earlier or late, we will contact you. Our cleaners appreciate your flexibility. Please allow for an open time frame rather than an exact arrival time when possible.
4. Payment Policy: Payment (cash or check) is due at the time of service, unless you have made special arrangements such as direct transfer or other payment frequency, which should be specified in the agreement.
a. If customer is at home, payment shall be given to the Cleaning Crew Leader.
5. Late Fee: Overdue payments are subject to a late fee of $25.00. U Have It Maid, Inc. reserves all rights available under Texas law to collect any amounts due and owing pursuant to this agreement.
6. Cleaning Visit Cancellation fee: If you wish to cancel a cleaning appointment, at least 24 hours’ notice is required. We have other clients who are on a set time schedule, and without notice it interferes with their cleaning times. Please be courteous and call. If a cleaning appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, a cancellation fee of half the cost of the scheduled cleaning will be charged.
a. You may need to cancel due to remodel work being done in your house. That being the case, keep in mind the next visit may have an increased fee according to conditions the house is in when cleaning crew arrives.
7. Cancellation of Cleaning Services: If you wish to cancel our cleaning services altogether, please give us advance notice of at least a week.
8. Re-Scheduling: If a cleaning is rescheduled by the client less than 48 hours in advance, rather than cancelled, a fee of $25.00 will be charged.
9. Returned Check Fee: Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 processing fee, and may incur late payment fees if issue is not immediately remedied.
10. Assigned Cleaner: Due to our flexible and ever changing schedule, we are not able to guarantee you will always have a dedicated cleaning crew. We do our best to have the same crew at your house every time, but occasionally there might be a different team member. In the event a cleaner ends employment with the company, she will be replaced with another trained cleaner who has been briefed on the details of your home and cleaning services.
11. Non solicitation of staff: It shall be understood and agreed that the customer will not, directly or indirectly, solicit to hire any person currently employed by, or under contract with, U Have It Maid, Inc. Staff who work with our business must sign an non-compete and non-solicitation agreement. Staff may be liable for damages if they offer/accept a solicitation to/from one of our customers.
12. Damaged and lost items: We assume no liability for damage or loss of items that are not secured in a proper manner, or previously damaged before cleaning. (Example: pictures or decorative items not properly hung, or dings in furniture that were there before we cleaned) Please keep in mind that accidents do sometimes happen. We make every attempt to treat your home with the utmost of care and caution. However, if we accidentally break something we will leave the item and a note for you. We will make arrangements to replace the item or to pay for it.
13.Hours of Attention: We highly appreciate your respect towards our business hours. Emergencies do come-up, however all other issues are to be handled in a timely manner, within attention hours. Calls, text or e-mail messages received after attention hours, will be answered on the following business day.